Monday, February 18, 2013

I Am Here.

     By the end of this week, the first grading period will be over and progress reports will come in. I am trying a lot more this semester than I did the last, especially in this class. My progress in this class is better than last semester's.
Last semester, my blog received 255 page views.
So far in this semester, in just one month, I have received 179 page views.
-If I continue to do what I am doing I will transcend last semester's work in just two months.

But we can't just express my progress with page views:
Last semester I published 23 posts.
So far I have published 12 posts this semester, that's including this one.
-At this rate, I will have surpassed the amount of posts from last semester in just two months.

My SMART goal: To be more involved in the class than I was last semester.
-I believe I am doing a pretty good job with this goal.

     Though I am doing better progress this semester, I am still behind. I still have to complete the LAQ's. I still have the "I Can Read" assignment to do; I just haven't had the right time to do it, but I plan on doing it tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then surely by this week.
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment